“If it’s not fun, you’re not doing it right.” – Bob Basso
Technologist | Digital Marketing Consultant & Strategist | Problem Solver | Growth Hacker & Educator | Sales Trainer | Motivational Speaker | Aspiring Social Entrepreneur & Author | Passionate Learner of New Things
Who am I?
I am an Engineer by Education, Technomarketer by Profession, Trainer by Passion. I have 7+ combined years of experience in Digital and Corporate Marketing, Project/Product Management & Sales Management.
I strongly believe in the spirit of entrepreneurship and the power of human potential & volunteerism. I am a strong believer that CSR is the jargon going old instead the need of the HOUR is ISR (Individual Social Responsibility). I like to read, write, speak, and mentor people how to shoot for the stars. In free time I like to travel, read inspirational/management/self-developmental books etc.
– Assistant Manager (Marketing) , Crimson Interactive (Oct 2015 – Till Present)
– Sr. Executive (Corporate Marketing) , CitiusTech (Sept 2014 – Sept 2015)
– Sr. Total Product Management/ Digital Marketing Analyst, Zarca Interactive (Apr 2011 to Sept 2014)
– Sr.Technical Consultant & Sales Coach, Dell India Tech Support, Mumbai (Oct 2009 to Apr 2011)
– Team Leader/Supervisor : Security Based Building Management System Project, Godrej and Boyce Mfg Co Ltd, Mumbai (Dec 2008 – May 2009)
Disclaimers! Read carefully!
• I didn’t develop self-discipline – I found my passion!
• I didn’t learn to manage my time – I got my priorities straight.
• I didn’t force myself into self-improvement – I started living consciously.
• I didn’t solve the world hunger problem – I simply made my life purpose helping one person at a time. Everything else took care of itself.
That’s about all I can say about me. Now I would like to learn more about you🙂