“If it’s not fun, you’re not doing it right.” – Bob Basso
Technologist | Digital Marketing Consultant & Strategist | Problem Solver | Social Media & SEO Educator | Sales & Marketing Trainer | Motivational Speaker |Aspiring Social Entrepreneur & Author | Passionate Learner of New Things | Strong Believer in – Power Of Dreams, Faith & Big Thinking
Who am I?
My name is Prashakth Kamath, a 26 years old, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineer currently residing in Mumbai, India.
I love to help people! I feel amazed to see the technology around the web that helps us so much to make our life easier and simpler, I can’t dream of a day without these stuffs. I’m obsessed with entrepreneurship and human potential. I like to write, speak, and teach people how to shoot for the stars. In free time I like to travel, read inspirational/management books (as well as trashy romantic novels).
– Sr. Marketing Analyst, <Company name – Not Disclosed> (Sept 2014 – Till Present)
- Sr. Total Product Management/ Digital Marketing Analyst, Zarca Interactive (Apr 2011 to Sept 2014)
• SoGoSurvey.com (Feb 2012 to Sept 2014)
• MouthShut.com (Apr 2011 to Apr 2012)
• Dealface.com (Apr 2011 to Jan 2012)
- Sr.Technical Consultant & Sales Coach, Dell India Tech Support, Mumbai (Oct 2009 to Apr 2011)
- Team Leader/Supervisor : Security Based Building Management System Project, Godrej and Boyce Mfg Co Ltd, Mumbai (Dec 2008 – May 2009)
Disclaimers! Read carefully!
• I didn’t develop self-discipline – I found my passion!
• I didn’t learn to manage my time – I got my priorities straight.
• I didn’t force myself into self-improvement – I started living consciously.
• I didn’t solve the world hunger problem – I simply made my life purpose helping one person at a time.
Everything else took care of itself.
That’s about all I can say about me. Now I would like to learn more about you :-)